We’ve LOVED the suggestions you’ve given to us after your stay, and have implemented so many of those.
In the luxury department, …
- Of course we have catering available on request, and some of you have enjoyed that during your stay.
- Also implemented cleaning services, every three days, for those booking 7 days or more.
- A ceiling fan in the master bedroom (already one in the guest bedrooms).
- You asked for it – Robes! Our robes are logo’d and are especially nice when going to and from the pool/jacuzzi (or just lying around, luxuriating).
In the electronics department,
- We implemented fully redundant systems. That includes everything the touchpanels can do; the remotes and the BriteStyle wall switches, extra whole-house amplifier, and a duplicate master controller.
- We activated our motion detectors, which are fun. Garage and entry lights turn on automatically with motion. At night the stairs light up. Different lights around the house turn off when there is no motion. Some guests think the motion activated lighting has been kind of fun while others have found them to be kind of spooky.
- We’ve added additional wireless access points for internet and we upgraded to the latest/fastest connection.
- Also upgraded from wireless G to Wirelsss N, and added more repeaters throughout the home.
A couple guest had so much fun in the hot tub, that when they brought the party indoors they forgot to turn off the speakers outdoors. As Crescendo is like a fortress, it is difficult to hear the outside speakers from the inside of the house. Unfortunately, the rest of the mountain can hear them. So, we’ve reprogrammed the outdoor speakers, so you won’t have to worry about that. The outdoor speakers will now turn themselves off automatically at 10:00 pm.
DVDs continue with new titles – always. More workout videos/routines also for our Physical Therapy Power Tower.
A promised (to me by the custom designer) Ski boot rack/dryer, to hold about 14 pairs of ski/board boots.
Did you know? Kelowna has a great golf season. The boating and flyfishing seasons are busy as well. There is also wine tasting all year with 4 Wine Festivals. Kelowna is the NAPA Valley of British Columbia!
Visit us at